Jumat, 06 Juni 2008

a worn path

1. the main character of this story is phoenic jackson: an old black woman, she is poor,homorous,and seem to be pitiful person.i like the character in this story. as an aging black wooman he want that africen and american must conquer these unjust obstacles in order to complete the path to racial equality.
2the story take setting in early morning in the country outside natchez,december i like this setting.
3.the story tell about equality of human right.
4. symbolism: the most obvius symbol of the story is phoenix jakson's comparsion to the metological bird.
5. elisa to begin to give up to her goal and ideas to be free from man dominating in the society.

5 komentar:

emma mengatakan...

for me my self, your analizing in this story is good enough. you,ve told the detail part of the main character's characterization. then you can describe the setting of place and time well. so i can fell the situation.

A Z I Z A mengatakan...

I think it's not bad for your comments.

nopita mengatakan...

for me my self,1 think your analyzing in this story enought,you have a detail part of the main character but you can't talk setting such as devide setting of time and setting of place,you must a tell minor character but you have explain the story well and also you can discribe of the character and 1 fell your analizing enough.

kurniaty lestari mengatakan...

I think your comment same like others

X mengatakan...

for me my self,1 think your analyzing in this story enought,you have a detail part of the main character but you can't talk setting such as devide setting of time and setting of place,you must a tell minor character but you have explain the story well and also you can discribe of the character and 1 fell your analizing enough.